Today’s guest is James Aylward, who is the SVP , Head of Data Product at Pluralsight in Boston. Pluralsight are the technology learning platform that helps technology leaders evaluate the technical abilities of their teams, align learning to key business objectives and close skills gaps in critical areas like cloud, mobile, security and data.
James leads the Pluralsight IQ and IRIS AI teams that consist of Product, Design, Data Science, MachineLearning and Engineering function. He is committed to democratizing technology skills through the application of human-centred data science product development. Pluralsight are trying to change the way the world learns technology skills.
In the episode, James will discuss:
- How to understand your customer’s needs
- Making the most out of your Data Science team
- How AI will transform the customer experience
- Staying ahead of the game
- How to start applying AI within your business
Welcome to episode 2 of AI Mentors, the podcast that helps you pave the way for a successful career in the world of Data Science and AI.
Continue reading “E02: James Aylward, SVP Head of Data Product at Pluralsight”
Today’s guest is Keith Santarelli. Keith is a Data Science R&D Team Leader at Agero. He has over a decade of experience as an innovative thought leader in the development of novel signal processing algorithms for real-world systems. Keith has broad leadership experience and was previously responsible for multiple mission-critical projects for the United States Armed Forces.
In the episode, Keith will share:
- Interesting projects, such as detecting road accidents in real-time
- Making the transition from Academia to Industry
- What makes a great Data Scientist?
- His favourite Interview Questions
- Developing good Communication skills
Welcome to episode one of AI Mentors, the podcast that helps you pave the way for a successful career in the world of Data Science and AI.
Continue reading “E01: Keith Santarelli, Data Science R&D Team Leader at Agero”